These types of burners are completely automatic and independent. They are supplied by own blower, electrical cabinet provided by thermal regulator and train valves gas.
The gas burner is a monobloc blown-air burner which can operate with natural gas, LPG, lean gas and gas with low calorific power (on request).
Burner operation may be automatic or semiautomatic, and burner is equipped with electric ignition and detection electrode.
This burner is classified as a "low/average speed gas burner", with exhaust gases speed coming out from the combustion chamber ranging from few m/s to 20 m/s according to the outlet diameter of the burner exit cone.
Combustion air temperature may range from room temperature to 100 °C.
The burner is equipped with combustion air electrical fan and interception fuel ramp.
It may be supplied in the following versions:
Gas ramp is composed by a double (general and safety) "class A" solenoid valve with slow opening safety solenoid valve;
- AB (High / Low Flame with Fixed Combustion Air)
Gas ramp is composed by a double (general and safety) "class A" solenoid valve with two stages slow opening safety solenoid valve.
High flame / low flame excursion becomes without changing combustion air flow rate;
- ABF (High / Low Flame with Modulating Combustion Air)
High flame / low flame excursion becomes changing combustion air flow rate only by a servomotor;
- MD (Gas / Combustion Air Modulating)
Gas ramp is composed by a double (general and safety) "class A" solenoid valve and a zerogovernor. This one balances the fuel flow rate in function of the combustion air flow rate.
The combustion air flow rate adjustment is made by a servomotor;
• Direct spark ignition, ionization flame detection electrode.
• Combustion head for Natural gas and LPG (other gas on request).
• Gas flow-rate adjustment semi-fixed valve.
• Combustion air flow-rate adjustment manual valve.
• Connection box complete of ignition transformer.
• 3 phase motor 50 Hz.
• Available as packaged execution, with gas range according to
EN 676 (or other required), on right or left hand.
• Easy to install, to start, to operate.
• Ceramic, Bricks, Refractory:
Roller dryers, Tunnel dryers, Continuous and Intermittent dryers.
• Textile: Stenters, Dryers, Polymerisers, Printings Dryers.
• Surfaces Treatment: Painting Dryers and kilns.